Employment Opportunities at our Child Psychological Testing and Assessment Clinic Office
MindSights is a psychological clinic committed to providing comprehensive, client-tailored psychological assessment services, combining the best science with compassionate practice. We provide comprehensive psychological assessment services to young people affected by developmental/relational trauma, learning disabilities, complex/comorbid psychiatric conditions, and neurodevelopmental disorders.
We currently have job openings for a Psychologist Resident(s), and Licensed Psychologist(s) positions.
- Psychologist Resident [click here for Position Description]
- Licensed Psychologist [click here for Position Description]
MindSights is currently looking to fill a couple Licensed Psychologist and Psychologist Resident Positions. Our main clinic is located in Southeast Portland, with satellite offices in Bend, OR and in Beaverton/Hillsboro. Successful applicants will have a firm grounding in the science and practice of psychometric assessment, excellent interpersonal skills, and an appreciation of the effects of differences in neurocognitive development on adjustment/ functioning in various life stages. A commitment to expanding one’s knowledge of cultural and socioeconomic factors and their impact on psychological development and familial functioning is essential. MindSights places high value on collaborative practice, inter-professional communication, and professional satisfaction.
> If interested, please respond with an email to email@example.com with:
1) a letter indicating your Statement of Interest in the position;
2) a copy of your Curriculum Vitae;
3) a Psychological Assessment report work sample, blinded for confidentiality; and
4) a completed MindSights Employment Application form (downloads fillable .pdf)
MindSights is an equal opportunity employer.