Employment Opportunities at our Child Psychological Testing and Assessment Clinic Offices
MindSights is looking for Licensed Psychologists and Postdoctoral Psychologist Residents
- Are you looking to make a difference in children’s lives?
- Would you like to be part of a collaborative and supportive clinical team?
- Are you someone who likes to apply psychological science to help kids feel more gratified, comfortable, and successful in their lives?
- Are you looking for personal, professional, and financial growth?
Then MindSights is the place for you!
MindSights is a psychological evaluation clinic committed to providing comprehensive, client-tailored psychological assessment services, combining the best science with compassionate practice. We serve young people affected by developmental/relational trauma, a wide range of psychiatric conditions, unusually precocious intellectual abilities (i.e., giftedness), and various neurodevelopmental disorders (including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorder).
We currently have job openings for Psychologist Resident(s), and Licensed Psychologist(s) positions.
- Psychologist Resident [click here for Position Description]
- Licensed Psychologist [click here for Position Description]
MindSights is currently looking to fill a Psychologist Resident and two Licensed Psychologist Positions. Our main clinic is located in Southeast Portland, with satellite offices in Bend, OR and in Beaverton/Hillsboro. Successful applicants will have a firm grounding in the science and practice of psychometric assessment, excellent interpersonal skills, and an appreciation of the effects of differences in neurocognitive development on adjustment/ functioning in various life stages. A commitment to expanding one’s knowledge of cultural and socioeconomic factors and their impact on psychological development and familial functioning is essential. MindSights places high value on collaborative practice, inter-professional communication, and professional satisfaction. We are seeking qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds and experience to support our diverse patient population. Applicants of color are strongly encouraged to apply. MindSights offers a pay differential incentive for bilingual Spanish/English speakers.
$2,500 signing bonus! If you accept an offer of employment with MindSights, you will be paid a $2,500 signing bonus: half will be paid at first payroll and half at second payroll.
> If interested, please respond with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1) a letter describing your interest in the position and your experience with diverse populations;
2) a copy of your Curriculum Vitae;
3) a Psychological Assessment report work sample, blinded for confidentiality; and
4) a completed MindSights Employment Application form (downloads fillable .pdf)
MindSights is an equal opportunity, at-will employer.