Dane M. Borg, Psy.D.
About Dane (he/him/his)
I earned my doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Pacific University, and am licensed as a psychologist by the Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners. During my academic and clinical training, I specialized in clinical work with children– from the youngest of toddlers through the teenaged years.
I have worked with children, youth, and families in a variety of treatment settings for over 20 years. I have also provided training services to therapists, child advocates, attorneys, judges, foster parents, and other adults who affect the lives of vulnerable kids.
Currently, I specialize in psychological testing, assessment, and consultation. Some of the areas in which I frequently work include:
- Trauma and traumatic stress;
- Childhood depression, anxiety, and mood disturbances;
- Neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism spectrum disorders and alcohol-related neurodevelopmental disorders;
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder;
- Intellectual/academic giftedness;
- Learning disabilities;
- Early-childhood loss, attachment disruption, and maltreatment.
- Complex presentations in which emotional/behavioral challenges may be complicated by cognitive issues, learning differences, and/or unique ways of making sense of the world.
Office Phone 503-222-0707, ext 2201
Direct Phone 503-235-6256
Email [email protected]
Oregon License 1578
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Oregon State University
Master of Science, Clinical Psychology
Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology
Forest Grove, Oregon
American Psychological Association
Oregon Psychological Association